Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions that will apply when making any booking with Wild Woman Retreat.
RETREAT BOOKING PROCEDURE
- On making a retreat booking with Wild Woman Retreat, you accept the terms of these booking conditions.
- A booking is accepted and becomes definite once you make a payment and we send you a confirmation email. Even after this initial confirmation, there may be changes to your booking. We reserve the right to increase or decrease retreat prices.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING A BOOKING
We understand that unexpected events can arise that can affect your plans.
- If you cancel more than 60 days before the retreat start date, you may request a partial refund (less a cancellation fee equal to the deposit).
- Cancellations within 45 days of retreat are fully earned, with no refund.
- We will do our best to avoid having to cancel your booking however, where necessary, we reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time. In such circumstances, we will provide you with a full refund and we will have no further liability to you in relation to the cancellation.
- Any cancellations or changes must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will let you know if the change is possible and will send you a confirmation email if the change is accepted.
COVID – 19 POLICY & DISCLAIMER FOR ALL VISITORS
We want you to know that we’re doing our part to help all of our guests stay safe during your time with us.
By confirming your visit with a ticket or via a third party booking you acknowledge that you must comply to set out procedures by The Rewilding.
- All guests should practice social distancing outside of their support and social bubbles
- There are multiple hand sanitising stations and signage on-site and guests must sanitise before accessing our site and shared spaces.
- We will implement track and trance by taking address and contact details of all guests. Retreat hosts are responsible for doing this on behalf of their own customers.
- We request that you ensure you have taken the necessary precautions specifically in relation to activities you intend to deliver during your stay. Any third party event and/or retreat organisers must have their own risk assessment in place, that will need to be shared with The Rewilding at least 1 week prior to hosting an event.
- We ask all guests to respect the most current Government guidance in relation to COVID-19
Wild Woman Retreat or The Rewilding can not guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19 and that there is an increased risk of being exposed to and/or infected by COVID-19, resulting from the actions, omissions or negligence of yourself and others.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of the illness such as cough, shortness or difficulty of breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat or new loss of taste/smell. Or, believe you have been exposed to someone with a suspected/confirmed case of COVID-19, that you are following the recommended guideline as much as possible and if you encounter any of the symptoms you will not come on-site and will follow the recommended guidance before attending future events at the property.
If you become infected by COVID-19 please inform Wild Woman Retreat, so that precautions can be put into place for those who attended the same event and/or were on site at the same time as you.
USE OF THE REWILDING AND PATTY’S BARN FACILITIES
Use of any of the gym or fitness equipment, areas or facilities available at The Rewilding and Patty’s Barn is entirely at your own risk. Induction sessions explaining how to safely and properly use the gym or fitness equipment can be made available upon request before using the facilities. You must not use any equipment or undertake any activity at The Rewilding unless you are satisfied that you are competent to do so in a safe and proper manner.
When using any equipment and facilities available at The Rewilding, you must take care to safeguard your own health and safety and that of other people, and you will be solely responsible for any loss or injury that you cause to yourself, other persons or to the equipment or facilities to the extent that it is caused through your unsafe or improper use of the equipment or facilities (including your use of them whilst under the influence of alcohol or medication) or your failure to advise The Rewilding staff of a medical condition relevant to your use of the equipment or facility.
We kindly ask that all guests respect the facilities at The Rewilding and Patty’s Barn. In the event that there is any damage to the room(s) during your stay or if any items are missing from your room(s) upon your departure, we reserve the right to charge the card you have used to secure your booking a reasonable fee in respect of such damage and/or missing items.
We will at times take photographs during retreats for our website and promotional material, including adverts. If you do not wish to be included in this please let a member of staff know about this on your arrival.